As the convener for the NE FYSPRT, Passages Family Support is following infection prevention and social distancing guidelines as published by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The April 2, 2020, regular monthly meeting has been canceled. We will re-evaluate regarding the May 7, 2020 meeting and advise all regular attendees. If you have any questions, please call our main number at 509-892-9241.
As we continue to provide care to our clients, we share the following CDC prevention guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- It is advised to have at least 2 weeks of non-perishable supplies
- Please stay home if you feel even just a little sick
Below are some great resources offering tips to those staying home —
as well as general information/updates on COVID-19.
Starting 3/18/20, Spokane Public Schools will distribute grab-and-go meals for any child up to age 18, as well as anyone enrolled in high school under age 21. The district hopes to expand the number of distribution sites next week. The meals, which will consist of a lunch and breakfast together, will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday at these (sites)
- Mental Health Treatment and Support
- Crisis and Suicide Risk
- Substance Use
- Child Abuse or Neglect
- Domestic/Family Violence
- Access to Food